Wednesday, October 22, 2008

For God's Sake...

The religious right in the US, unbelievable....

Minutes ago I spoke with friend Dr. Norman G. Marvin, M.D. and he is so concerned at what he has learned about Barack Obama's family in Kenya that he is calling a special prayer meeting in his home to pray against the witchcraft curses attempted by them against John McCain and Sarah Palin.


Riiight - the witchcraft curses, well known political ploy. Now I did have to go to church a bit as a kid, but I don't seem to remember the bit in the Bible where Jesus advocates terrorism. You could not make this shit up...

A friend recently sent me this article about a "gay-friendly" high school. If we were living in a biblical society, homosexuality would be punishable by death so such a school would be unnecessary. Although I'm against the special accommodations, perhaps this new trend of segregation will protect straight kids from these predators. With any luck, some radical will blow up the gay school. No, I'm not condoning vigilantism--I'm merely saying that it would be poetic justice.


So who would Jesus bomb? The gays apparently. Idiots. But wait - there's more!



Oh. My. God. Says everything really - and it seems to be this is thinly veiled racism - can't vote for the guy 'cos he's got a funny name. Idiots.
-

No comments: