Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Lemmy Found in Marmite

A family from Ystrad, Rhondda in Wales have found a picture of Jesus Lemmy from the band Motorhead in a jar of Marmite.

Claire Allen, 36, said she was the first to notice the image on the underside of the lid as she was putting the yeast spread on her son's toast.

Her husband Gareth, 37, said he could not believe his eyes when he saw it.

Mr Allen, of Ystrad, Rhondda, said: "The kids are still eating it, but we kept the lid."

He explained: "Claire saw it first and called her dad to come and take a photo of it.

"When I first looked at it I wasn't sure, but when I moved it away from me it started coming out. I thought yeah, she's right - that's the image of Jesus Lemmy. People might think I'm nuts, but I like to think it's Jesus Lemmy looking out for us."


Jesus Lemmy.


Marmite image.

No comments: