The Black Swan – Bristol’s 1 and only underground music venue has been closed due to new licencing laws and we’re here to oppose it! Joining Anakissed and Parasite in the studio is special guest Svengali from Mongrel who is part of the campaign to stop the Swan from closing it’s doors for good. We drop a selection of live sets from artists who played at Toxic Dancehall to give you all a taster of the variety of music you’d be likely to hear at the Swan. We also tell you how you can do your bit to save the now legendary venue.
1. Shitmat – Live @ Toxic Dancehall 3 (24/01/03)
2. End.user – Fear (Hymen)
3. The Bug – Live @ Toxic Dancehall 3 (24/01/03)
4. Bong-Ra – Gideon War (Hydrophonic)
5. Grinderman – Go Tell The Women (Anti-)
6. Himuro Yoshiteru – Hopeless Monsters (Tangram Disc)
7. Broken Note – Crux (Ad Noiseam)
8. Aaron Spectre – Live @ Toxic Dancehall 9 (11/06/05)
9. Krumble – Time To Burn (Death$ucker)
Download/stream the show from here. Also see the links about how you can help the campaign on the same page.
Post a Comment